Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sunday Scrappin'

It's time for another edition of Sunday Scrappin! I know you are all thrilled. :)


This last week, I made time twice to scrapbook, and I got 13 pages done! I am so glad too. I have submitted a couple for publication (keep your fingers crossed!), and have a couple that I am hoping to use for the CK Scrapper of the Year contest. This week I used acrylic paint on a lay-out for the first time and it was scary, but I love the way it turned out.


This week's bonus question: What holidays do you make the most crafts for? I probably make the most for Christmas, but I have a lot for the 4th of July because it is kind of a theme for my kitchen and family room.

I don't really have any goals for the week because my kids and I are headed out of town. I am sure that I will read a scrapbook magazine or two, but I know I wont get anything done. But for the next week, I really need to get my Cricut figured out. I know that there is a ton of potential for it, so I need to play with it and use it.


Do you scrap? Or stamp? Or do other paper crafts? Then join us!

7 comments:

Mindy said...

Holy cow 13 pages?? You go Girl!!

Melanie H said...

13 Layouts, wow. Good for you too.

Have a wonderful time with your children, I hope you get to relax and read your magazine

Stamp, Craft, Sew, Repeat said...

WOW! 13 pages - that is fabulous. Enjoy your time with your little ones. I would love to see how you used acrylic paint on your scrapbook page. I have not heard of that one.
I just borrowed my friend's cricut. I haven't figured it all out yet either - should be fun!

ChrissyM said...

Wow 13 pages! That is amazing and wonderful, way to go!! Enjoy the time with the little ones. I love my cricut machine, once you start playing with it you won't stop.

Chrissy

Michelle said...

wow!! 13 pages!!! i barely get one done sometimes. You are good! I like that page it's super cute!

Cecily R said...

13 pages is 13 more than I've done in two years. Ughhhh. I am BAD. And super behind. Anyway, you are a scrapping inspiration!! I love the top page in your picture!

Anonymous said...

Way to be productive! I enjoy making cards, but since I've been blogging I haven't made one. :( Good luck on your contests.