- I think that he might be part-elephant. The boy can remember everything. He reminded me a couple days ago of the cake that his grandma made for his birthday two years ago, and all the little details about it that I had forgotten. And if something is lost, it is very likely that he remembers where it was last.
- He love math. He gets this from his dad. They both love it and it seems to come to him easily.
- He is a great big brother. He picks fights with his brother and sister, and isn't always nice, but he is very protective of them too. He likes to read to Youngest, and do crafts with Daughter.
- He loves chocolate. I am not much for chocolate and Bryan tends to be a health-nut, so I guess he gets this from a grandma. :)
- He is smaller than a lot of the kids his age, but he doesn't let that stop him when it comes to sports. He gets in there and plays soccer, or baseball and enjoys it.
- He has just recently decided that shows like Diego and Dora are for "babies" and now likes shows like Hannah Montana.
- His favorite activity is writing. And word puzzles. He loves his notebooks, and keeps a journal in one. It might be the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Happy birthday, bud. I love you!
Watch for info about his LEGO birthday party.
2 comments:
Aww, what a good kid! Happy 7th Birthday, oldest!
My #1 will be 7 next month. Man, time sure flies, doesn't it?
My seven year old is petite and loves writing too. Happy birthday to oldest!
Post a Comment