My Creating Keepsake KOTM arrived so this week, I plan to get going on Daughter's pre-school book. I also need to add some pictures in Oldest school album.
This week's bonus question is how do you organize your supplies. Well, I don't very well! I keep my eyelets in a tackle box from Wal-Mart, and I try to keep my patterned paper organized by design (lines, flowers, dots, etc.). I also try to keep all my adhesive together, and punches together.
What did you work on this week?
11 comments:
I haven't scrapped in so long, I think I've forgotten how. I've been working on an editing project, so other than some flyers and posters for a Young Women's thing, I haven't done anything creative!
Glad to see you back with us at Sunday Scrappin. Your cards are cute! I love your wall quilt. Great job! Look forward to seeing what great creations to you have to share with us this week.
Chrissy
I really anjoyed reading your blog. I missed SS the week I didn't participate either, it's a great inspiration!
Cute cards & quilt! Sounds like you do fine in organizing, or at least have a good start. How fun to get a new kit each month! Have a great week!
Such cute cards and quilt! I love the idea of school albums, I just haven't actually STARTED any ;-) Perhaps one day! I never thought of using a toolbox, that's a great idea! Good luck this week!
I get all the little box organizers from the craft store. I have adhesives in one. Ribbons in another, scissors, punches, cutters in another one. I am finally organized. Its taken years. Now I just need to actually scrapbook again and I'm all set.
Oh I'm so jealous! I wanted to get that kit but I was too slow and by the time I got there they were all gone. I just found out about the kits a couple of weeks ago. They all look so cute.
I love your cards!
Great cards!! Are the circles a background stamp? Your wall hanging is so nice. Way to go! :)
Ginna - they are bringing this KOTM back in the summer. Details are at beckyhiggins.com/blog.
Just me :), the circles are embossed with the Cuttlebug. i love it! I inked the edges and a little on the top.
OH Boy! You are inspiring. I don't craft. Wish I did. Maybe you could come help me get started?!
UGGGGHHHHH! I don't think I worked on anything other than work and laundry... and that's not worth mentioning. You are an inspiration!! :)
Oh, and me? ORGANIZE? That would be silly! I don't do that...
Post a Comment