It's Sunday and once again I am participating in Sunday Scrappin'. My goal last week was to get my kids Halloween pictures done, and TA-DA, I did it! It got the pumpkin patch photos scrapped, the carving photos scrapped, and the Halloween photos scrapped. I also got some photos of the kids on their rollerskates on Christmas done:

I spent the rest of the week (when I had free time!) working on a wall-hanging quilt. It is called "Log Cabin Star". I have my twelve log cabins sewed together, so next is assembling the rows, and assembling the top. That is my TO-DO for this week.
This week's bonus question: Do I sketch my projects out before I start working?
I didn't used to but before I printed pictures last time, I figured out how many pictures I was going to have of each topic and made a sketch. I have been able to get so many pictures scrapped so quickly by doing this, and plan on doing it the next time I order prints.
To join Sunday Scrappin' or to see more go
click here.
14 comments:
Your layouts look great! I love fall colors. :)
Perfectly productive!
I put all my scrapping away when my last became mobile, there just wasn't a place out of her reach to make the mess. She's beyond that now and I'm starting to feel the creative itch. You have me really excited now!
Lovely layouts! I like to journal in my own handwriting too. It adds a more personal touch. :)
Congrats on getting your kids Halloween pictures done. All the layouts are really, really cute!
Great job on the pictures. Good luck on getting the quilt done this week.
Very, very cute!
Oh my on the extra green grass during Dec!!! I forget how beautifully green the great northwest is. I'd trade it for white, anyday! Love your layouts. I got all my pics done yes all, one saturday into sunday night with all our scrapbook club pages. THe club has ended, and I am worn out. I don't journal enough with the pages, I am sticking to blogging these days. I love your handwriting!
you've been one busy lady! your pages look great! i wish i was more motivated to do scrapbooking. I did the first 15 months of our first daughter and nothing since then! i know, i'm bad!!
Terrific layouts. Hey, there's a little award on my blog for you...
Wow! If only I had your talents! I LOVE quilts and have always admired that kind of craftiness. I would love to see a picture when it's done!!
Jealousy. That's the only word I can use to describe how I feel about your awesome talent and resolve to get your scrapbooking done!
Beautiful layouts! I would love to see pictures of your quilt next week! I love looking at handmade quilts. I don't have the patience for such tedious work, but it's such a beautiful outcome.
Your pages are so cute! You have such a great talent...I try with mine, but not as cute! Hope you all are well!
Love the pages. Just gorgeous!
Post a Comment