Saturday, February 9, 2008

It's been a good week...

I am such a list person so here is my list of favorite things from this week:

  • I won a calendar from Darilyn. I absolutely love it. Thanks so much, Darilyn!
  • My sister and I went to see 27 Dresses. I loved it. It was predictable, but it was sweet and funny. And that James Marsden is good-lookin'.
  • My sweet husband surprised me with flowers this week. For no reason. And they are beautiful. I love them. Thanks, B.

  • We had a visiting teaching conference at church today so I didn't have to sit with my wild and crazy class of 8 & 9 year olds for sharing time and singing time.
  • My brother-in-law and his wife welcomed a new baby into their family on Thursday. Congrats to T & A. She is beautiful, and we can't wait to meet her!
  • Oldest has two loose teeth. He is so excited, it makes me laugh.
  • I got the things for my swap put together and sent off. I hope that they are okay! I would post a photo of the one thing but I don't want Angela to see it before it gets to her mailbox.
That's about it. What were your favorites from your week?

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Those are good things. Whenever I am relieved of my duties to go to those special R.S. times I always get in there then remember I don't know how to sit still for a whole hour after being in Primary for decades!

I put my swap together this weekend too. It was harder than I thought. I like lots of things, not much that begins with E though.

Bridget said...

Favorite thing this week.....Maren started her dance class again.When she got home she did a mini-performance for her two little bros. They said "Wow, Maren you're a good dancer!" It was way cute.

Darilyn said...

One of my favorite things this week was getting my swap package sent off and also receiving my package! WooHoo! It's just so dang fun to get mail that isn't bills.

Cecily R said...

Yay for your good week! Love that your husband sent flowers for no reason.

I agree with you on 27 Dresses. Yummy James!

behka said...

Glad you had such a good week. My high light was trying out your diet pepsi chickn recipe and having my family love it! I used a roast instead, and it was still yummy, thanks.

Christie said...

My favorite thing of the week will happen in about 45 minutes - when the princess gets on the bus and goes back to school after being home for a week sick. I'm ready for some ME time!

mahina said...

my favorite: making over $600 selling postum on ebay! this week it will be fun dreaming about what i want to buy and actually being able to buy it!! thanks for the tip!!

Amanda D said...

Stie - not having sick kids is a huge bonus! Even bigger if they get to go to school.

Mahina, I can't believe you made $600 on postum. That is awesome. I hope you buy something fun and frivilous!