This picture has nothing to do with this post. I was playing with the camera a week or so ago and thought I’d share.
Why did I eat all those French toast sticks at our breakfast date Saturday?
How many times is it going to take for me to realize that my mood effects (affects?) the whole house?
Why haven’t I watched this hilarious show, Modern Family, before now?
Why don’t I spend more time getting/keeping my house clean?
Why does Diet Coke taste strange to me when I have no food to eat with it?
Why do we live in this windy, windy, windy place?
Why is there always a mountain of laundry that needs to be taken care of? Would there be less if I got rid of half the clothes everyone has and did laundry two times a week instead of once a week?
Why don’t I change the bag in the vacuum more often?
Why do the Otis Spunkmeyer Oatmeal Raising cookies taste so much better than the Chocolate Chip cookies? Why didn’t I order White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies?
Why am I so intimidated by that woman at church that I need to talk to?
How come I can do a 5K (3.1 miles) in under 45 minutes, but my legs can’t keep up with the 4 mph pace on the treadmill?
Why is my mop in the backyard?
How come my kids would rather do chores when I want to have a no-chore-let’s-watch-movies-all-afternoon-day?
How come my kids complain when I offer cereal for breakfast and when I offer something warm, like French toast?
9 comments:
I like these questions. May steal your idea sometime.
I'm still cracking up about the mop in the back yard!
Great post, Amanda. Diet Coke tastes way better with food, I agree.
Mop? Backyard?
:)
Super love the breakfast date idea. Super triple love that.
Oh, Modern Family...probably the only current show I laugh LOUDLY at - we love it! You've got to catch up. Last weeks show isn't getting deleted in case I need a quick laugh this week.
I wish you lived here so we could walk together.
Modern Family = I LOVE THIS SHOW.
Diet Coke = Always Strange Tasting.
Half the Clothes sounds like Genius.
I have a gal at church like that too. I can never figure out why.
Mop + backyard = FUNNY.
Yep, complainers, every kid I know.
Glad to know I'm not the only one with so many unanswered questions.
French toast sticks are yummy. Diet coke, not so much.
Doing laundy daily really makes it much less of a chore, trust me.
Kids = complainers. Tell them starving people would be happy to have that (insert food here).
Mop in the backyard?
I think I need to try out Modern Family.
I ask myself these questions all the time. Well maybe not THESE questions, but I'm constantly wondering why I do the things I do.
And now I'm craving a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie!
Modern Family? What the heck is that?
Boy, I need to quit hiding under a rock.
Post a Comment