Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Beach Beauty

DSC_0284-edit

We spent a few days in Long Beach, Washington after Christmas. 

This is my favorite picture that I took.  It’s far from perfect.  But I love it. 

For me the composition works.   His face expression and messy hair works.  The footprints in the blurred sand work.

I’m lucky to spend my days with this handsome little man.

9 comments:

Jocelyn said...

You are such a great photographer and messy hair is a favorite of mine!

Christie said...

Guess what? The photo works for me, too. Love it.

FluffyChicky said...

I love the photo! You are an awesome photographer! I am totally jealous of your skills.

Ginna said...

The photo has a really fun and spontaneous feel to it that speaks to me. I love taking pictures on the beach, there are so many cool backgrounds and scenes to get.
What a cute little guy you have!

Susan said...

It's a great shot! It's fun and real. Make sure you frame it and put it on a wall for all to admire.

troutdalite said...

I LOVE the shot! It looks like he has more reddish hair/brown eyes than blonde hair/blue eyes. The lighting is great. Very interesting.

Darilyn said...

Nice!

Marchezt said...

He is so handsome! Gorgeous picture to cherish.

Mindy said...

I think it's perfect!