wow, thanks for the heads up, I need to snag a box of those for myself! Lately I've been snarfing down easter candy, but that needs to stop. Before that I had a bag of mini mini 3 musketeers bars, they're great because they're about a half a point apiece and oh so chocolatey!
Uh...I'm pregnant, so the following cannot be held against me! But I have been enjoying the Candian chocolate bars brought on Friday by my cousins. Yummy!
But I will remember this treat of yours come August when the baby is born! WW will be my friend again. :)
4 comments:
wow, thanks for the heads up, I need to snag a box of those for myself!
Lately I've been snarfing down easter candy, but that needs to stop.
Before that I had a bag of mini mini 3 musketeers bars, they're great because they're about a half a point apiece and oh so chocolatey!
Uh...I'm pregnant, so the following cannot be held against me! But I have been enjoying the Candian chocolate bars brought on Friday by my cousins.
Yummy!
But I will remember this treat of yours come August when the baby is born! WW will be my friend again. :)
candy bars. All kinds.
Mmmm...I love those.
Post a Comment