Thursday, April 2, 2009

March 365

Here are the best of my 365 shots for March.  I’m really not sure how it is April yet. <Sigh> It’s interesting…my perspective on taking pictures every day has changed.  I’m concentrating more on the composition of my photos.  Taking more time to make sure it looks right in the viewfinder before hitting the button.  Researching ways to take better pictures in low-light, since all the rain is scaring me indoors. 

My sister’s wedding invitations.  Ready to assemble.

Putting my Project 365 album together.

 

Classic Oregon picture – rain on the window.

My boys wrestling on the couch.

The shoes that are going to take me from Portland to Coast.

 

Father and son before the baptism. {More on this to come}

My oldest at the Blazer-Jazz game.  He was so excited.  {Probably more on this to come too.}

Are you doing a Project 365?  Do you take a lot of pictures?  What do you do with them?  Has your picture taking improved over time?  How?

4 comments:

Bridget said...

I am tired of seeing the rain on the window, how 'bout you? I need sun and warmth! I have not being doing the 365 but I think its cool that other people are. I'm lazy I guess.

Darilyn said...

I love your pictures. Your son looks so excited to be at the blazer game. What a cutie.

Anonymous said...

I love your project. so "slice of life"! what a treasure it will be for your family.

Anonymous said...

I love that rain pic. Love it.