Friday, February 13, 2009

Photo Story Friday & Tetherball

It’s been awhile since I played along with Cecily in Photo Story Friday.  It’s a fun one.  Just choose a favorite photo of the week and share why you took or what you love about it.

A couple of weeks ago when we were at Target they had all their toys on clearance.  One item was a tetherball set.  I couldn’t resist it at $7.50, so we brought it home and got it out a few days later. 

My oldest plays tetherball during recess at school and is determined to be the champion of the second grade.  Well, he wants to be second place because the boy in first place is really good, he said.  He was so excited.  And pretty good too.

 

These pictures of my daughter crack me up because it looks like she is doing some funky dance instead of playing tetherball.  She was too afraid of getting hit with the ball to play the game the real way.

And my youngest had to be involved, so he grabbed one of the rackets that it came with (for a game with a smaller ball) and pretended to play too.

I love my kids.  I love spring like weather in February and I love being outside with both!

7 comments:

Chris said...

I love tetherball -- and your daughter's funky dance...that's just how I play.

Anonymous said...

I love tetherball too, your daughter's dance cracks me up mainly because I can see myself being the same way. Great shots.

Mindy said...

That looks like so much fun, and what an awesome deal!

I added a fun poll to my blog, where readers can predict whether our baby is a girl or a boy. Come on by and vote!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Funny shots! So expressive and they bring a smile to your face!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

What a fun addition to your backyard. Your pictures are good too. You got some great candids. Love the cars shoes on your youngest.

Sariah said...

Looks like your little lady is destined to be the next karate kid
;)

Darilyn said...

I think every recess in elementary school I was playing tetherball. What a fun thing for them to do in the backyard.