Tuesday, February 10, 2009

125 Things I Love (#1-34)

I’m stealing this idea from Julie P. because how appropriate for Valentines day.  However, she is doing 214.  Get it? 2/14?  So clever. I might end up doing 214 too, but I’m not sure so for now, we’ll say 125.

There are in no particular order.

  1. Bryan
  2. My three kids
  3. Snow
  4. Fall Leaves

1210

5. Spring flowers

6. Sunny days at the beach

7. flip-flops

901

8. comfy jeans and sweatshirts

9. laptops

10. General Conference talks

11. Utah Jazz basketball

12. playing volleyball

13. card games

14. pizza

894

15. bubble baths

16. walking on the beach and having the sand smooth out my feet

17. sitting around a campfire

18. cruising around a lake in a rubber raft

19. the smell of baby’s heads

20. tulips

381

21. my mom and dad

22. my in-laws

23. my brother and sisters and nieces and nephews

24. doing scalp treatments (it’s just as relaxing for me as it is for the person I’m doing it for!)

25. chocolate-covered caramel

26. spending time with my family

27. blue eyes

294

28. curling up with a good book

29. laughing

30. cold cereal ( I could live off it! )

31. road trips and listening to Johnny Cash or George Jones while driving

32. brown eyes

33. picnics in the park

34. soft blankets wrapped around my shoulders

2 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I could live off of cereal too!

Darilyn said...

I need a scalp treatment tonight. Like now. And I love campfires too.