Saturday, February 14, 2009

125 Things I Love (#81-125)

81. Sleeping in

82. Vacuuming.  I have a Eureka The Boss and it is great.  And only cost $75.

83. Doodling.

84. Rainbows

85. Yoga (I haven’t done it forever, I’d like to find a class…)

86. Hot chocolate with marshmallows and candy canes in it

87. Stamping ink – it’s so versatile!

88. Elephants

89. Listening to my oldest read

90. Sonic’s Mozarella sticks

91. Listening to my daughter teach my youngest something.  I think she’s destined to be a kindergarten teacher.

92. Watching my youngest draw people, roads and railroad tracks

93. Burn Notice

94. Sitting on the couch, snuggled up next to Bryan watching Burn Notice, NCIS and Psych

95. Girl’s Nights out

96. Starting a new book

97. Painted toenails

98. Goodreads.com.  It used to be that I would read the books that I have over and over because I didn’t have anything to read.  These days there is always something to read thanks to the recommendations of friends. 

99. Eric Dowdle puzzles

100. Applesauce with cinnamon

101. Coloring

102. Missing List word seeks

103. Open windows with a breeze flowing in

104. Happy endings

105. Going to baseball games

106. Watching my kids play soccer

107. Giving a gift that someone loves

108. Blue pens

109. Mackintosh Toffee from Canada. MMmm.

110. Visits with aunts and uncles and cousins

111. Picnics in the park

112.  Blogging comments

113.  Feeling tired after a day of hard work

114. Stars

115. Table runners

116. My collection of the 50 state quarters (I just need Hawaii and then I have all 50!)

117. The song “Amanda” by Waylon Jennings

118. The song “Amazed” by Lone Star

119. Clear counters

120. Ice cold drinks

121. Brown eyes

122. the Lord

123. Family traditions

124.  Carving pumpkins

125. Feeling safe

Happy Valentine’s day!

DSCN8026

Courtesy of my oldest – look close – it says “love”.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have just recently discovered burn Notice. That's one funny show.

Janelle said...

Give your Mac a Smack!

- Fellow lover of toffee.

Bridget said...

I love that you had blogging comments in there! I agree wtih many. Like starting a new book and painted toe nails.

Mindy said...

You and I have a ton of likes in common. I so wish we were neighbors in the real world and not just in bloggy land, lol.