What gorgeous pictures! Our winter in Colorado has been so warm that some of our trees are starting to bud. It will be a harsh reality once March hits, which is our snowiest month.
Thank you for sharing about Windows Live Writer on iheartfaces. I just downloaded it and it's AWESOME! I can't believe I've never heard of it before. I'm definitely using it exclusively from now on.
Also, I wanted to send my condolences on the passing of your aunts. It is so hard to see loved ones go. You are in my prayers.
6 comments:
We're so not even close to that around here. I'm so jealous that you're seeing flower buds. Send some my way!
Those snowy rocks are just so cool. And the flowers and color bring my hope for spring!
What gorgeous pictures! Our winter in Colorado has been so warm that some of our trees are starting to bud. It will be a harsh reality once March hits, which is our snowiest month.
Gorgeous pics Amanda!!!
Gorgeous pics, as usual. I love to see flowers peeking up defiantly through the snow, reminds me that Spring really will arrive.
Thank you for sharing about Windows Live Writer on iheartfaces. I just downloaded it and it's AWESOME! I can't believe I've never heard of it before. I'm definitely using it exclusively from now on.
Also, I wanted to send my condolences on the passing of your aunts. It is so hard to see loved ones go. You are in my prayers.
Post a Comment