Thursday, February 12, 2009

125 Things I Love (#54-80)

54. Cheese crackers.   Gold fish, Cheese Nips.  Just not Cheez-Its.

55. Laughing children

56. The smell of bread baking

1006

57. Creamy soups

58. Cinnamon bears

59. My DVD player that plays CD’s

60. Chatting with friends & family on Facebook

61. The quilt my mother made me for Christmas

Christmas_'08_066_thumb[7]

62. Telling my kids the same story when we are camping that my mom told us when we were camping

63. Chaise lounges

64. Feeling useful

65. Making dinner that the family enjoys

66. Rainbow chip birthday cake

67. Bubblegum ice cream

68. Doing perms.  And high-lights.

69. Having my feet rubbed.

70. Adoption

71. Paper snowflakes

72. Magazines in the mail

73. Hardwood floors.  I think. I don’t actually have any but I love the idea of them.

74. House Hunters on HGTV

75. Fireplaces

76. When my kids look at the scrapbooks I’ve made

77. Preparing a talk or a lesson for church ~ I learn so much!

78. Driving in the rain

79. Being waited on in a restaurant

80. Laying in the grass under a shade tree

No comments: