35. Bubble baths
36. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
37. Volleyball
38. Watching gymnastics and bull riding
39. Playing games with friends
40. Country Music (especially Randy Travis ~ love his voice!)
41. Sunsets
42. Tin-foil dinners (with carrots, potatoes and cream of chicken soup. Mmm)
43. Peeling oranges. I love how the scent lingers on my fingers.
44. The United States of America
45. Musicals ~ 7 Brides for 7 Brothers is my favorite
46. Nachos (with the runny cheese you get at 7-11 or the movies)
47. My daughter’s hair. It’s so soft, like a pillow.
48. Photography
49. Hugs
50. Checking the mail
51. Getting e-mail
52. Pajama pants
53. The 4th of July
6 comments:
This reminded me of some things I wish I had on my list - game nights, and those movie theater nachos, oh yum.
Foil dinners....yum! My first foil dinner was on a Girl Scount camping trip with my oldest daughter's troop and it was oh so delicious!
peeling oranges....I never thought of that but yeah, it is nice.
I need more info on the tin foil dinners using cream of chicken soup. I've never used that before. Do you reconstitute it before you put it in? How do you keep it from running out?
Darilyn, I love to use it because it keeps the meat moist. I just spoon a few spoonfuls straight out of the can and put in on the potatoes.
And come out this way, and I will give you a scalp treatment!
Cool Amanda! I just noticed your list too! I love the 125 things idea. Fun to read about your favorite things.
Post a Comment