Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Photo Contest Photos

I entered a local photo contest and my parents want to see the shots so I am posting them here to make it easy. I was allowed to enter three photos and here they are:
Backyard Beauty: I don't really think that this will win, but I got to enter three so I entered this one too.

Oxbow Fern: I love this shot, and it looks really neat in print too.
A raspberry blossom - I love this shot too.

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! These photos are gorgeous. Seriously, you are so talented, Amanda.

Kelly said...

Amanda those are awesome! Do I remember that you recently got a new camera? What did you get? I've been holding out for a fabulous new camera then the more I think about it the more I acknowledge I am not careful with my things and don't know that I could handle lugging around an expensive beauty. So I bought a rinky dink point and shoot and am so disappointed.

And when I see how and magnificent your pictures are, now I'm doubly wishing I had your talent. Awesome!

Darilyn said...

Great photos.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. good job!

Amanda D said...

Kelly, no, I didn't get a new camera. I'm dreaming of one though! I use a Nikon Coolpix 4800 and it has served me well.

Julie, Cheryl and Darilyn, Thanks!

Bridget said...

Gorgeous. Good job.

behka said...

Nice work, AManda! How fun to enter a contest. My fav is the fern. I always love those and the line is pretty. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

great job Amanda...the images are beautiful. You should try to print the fern on that metallic paper.
D.

Cecily R said...

Beautiful shots Amanda!!

FluffyChicky said...

W.O.W. Those are awesome! I love the fern! *bowing in awe*