A few weeks ago we went with my sister and brother to a state
park along the river. We spent the afternoon wading in the water, throwing rocks and eating dinner. It was nice to get away from home for the afternoon. Although, the water was kind of murky, and I wasn't so sure about letting the kids swim in it, they did anyway and had a blast.


Top: My Daughter; Middle: My Youngest; Bottom: My OldestThis is my
favorite picture from the day:

It wasn't long ago that I didn't take pictures with out people in them. I didn't like to, but it seems that I take more scenery pictures as I get older. I just love the lines in this shot. And, the colors make me think
Summer.
14 comments:
looks like a lovely day. :)
I do love that last shot. very nice lines.
happy PSF!
Love the pictures, that last one is so cool!
I like your picture without people in it. The green trees in the background offer a nice contrast with the brown fence posts and the rocks. Looks like a nice place to visit. :)
That's the beauty of being a child. You just take them out, and for sure they will have a great time!
My PSF entry is posted HERE. Hope you can hop by as well if you have the time. Thanks!
I've been taking more and more pics without people in them too. In fact I have to remind myself to get shots of my kids! (is that bad?)
I love all those shots, but I can see why you like that last one. You're right, the lines are just so appealing!
Great PSF Amanda! Looks like a wonderful day!
Those are great photos! Good job!
Great photos and the last one especially is artistic. Beautiful!
All the pics are great but I really do like that last one. It looks so serene and peaceful!
You are good with your camera! I miss the beach...:(
This makes me want to go to the beach! You have a beautiful family!
I love shots of kids from behind, great job! I know what ya mean about not wanting to take pix without a person, but I also am coming to understand the beauty of a good shot sans people. I think that you should frame the last one. It is good.
I love the pictures, too. :)
Hey, I gave you an award on my blog--fyi...
Post a Comment