So, play along! Show me your nightstand.
Monday, August 11, 2008
My Nightstand
Janelle is a friend of mine on Goodreads. She was looking at my "To-Read" shelf, and asked for my review of a certain book. I replied that it would be a while until I got to it because the stack by my bed is getting big. She challenged me to take a photo so here it is:
On my stack is Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer (if anyone out there didn't know that, I would like to know what the rock you live under looks like); September by Rosamund Pilcher; Candle in the Darkness by Lynn Austin (both recommended by Holly - also my friend on Goodreads); Harry Potter book 1 by J.K. Rowling; Letters from Pemberley by Jane Dawkins; and Master by Toni Sorenson.
So, play along! Show me your nightstand.
So, play along! Show me your nightstand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ummm...what if you don't have a nightstand?
Right now, I'm reading The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak. I don't have a pile of books to read right now, though, so even if I did have the nightstand to photograph, there wouldn't be anything on it.
I love that you love to read! Because I do, too. :)
Ok I'll get mine up soon. What a nice selection! How do you choose what to read each night?
-Janelle
I did this on my book blog. Picture and everything!
I'm anxious to know how the Letters from Pemberley is. I haven't checked it out yet. You'll have to let me know how you like the Austin and Pilcher books. I hope you enjoy them like I did!
If you are going to read September than you should read The Shell Seekers. The Shell Seekers is one of my all time favorite books. And it introduces one of the main characters in September. It is also, in my opinion, a better book. September is good but The Shell Seekers is wonderful!
I have way too many books on my nightstand and in piles around my nightstand. I am reading a book called the Underneath next and I am really, really looking forward to it.
I really neeed to get some new books. Right now I'm reading Serenity (the adaptation from the movie..I love science fiction). You'll love Harry Potter!
my pile is way too huge. I only go to the library once in a while and so I always bring a haul home. And not all of them turn out any good, but I figure if I have a ton at least some will be decent. I just went last week so I have a whole bag full to read!
I'm a one-book-at-a-time kind of gal so it isn't too hard to decide what to read when. I get too confused if I read more than one book at a time. :)
Post a Comment