I finally got around to doing a photo session with my daughter and my youngest. It didn't go as well with them as it did with my seven-year-old. I guess this is something that age makes a difference on! I got a lot of
open-mouths:
funny hand gestures:
and one really LONG neck:

Luckily, feather duster in hand to tickle kids with, I managed to get a few good shots out of the 40+ shots I took of each of them. Here is my
beautiful five-year-old daughter:
And my silly
blue-eyed-three-year-old boy:

Today, I feel a great realization just how much I
really do love my kids. I realize
a little more today how blessed I am to be their mom. I hope this feeling stays with me for a long time....
12 comments:
I love the long neck picture and funny hand gestures. Your daughter is beautiful. I really like your Jesus Christ Son of God widget in the sidebar, how great is that?
Is it bad that my very favorite is of your little guy squishing his face all to bits?
The b/w of the Princess is gorgeous...her pretty eyes just pop out.
beautiful pictures of beautiful children.
I love all the pictures, and the silly ones just show so much personality, it's fun!
They're so cute! :)
I love the silly shots; you should mat all three together--very fun. I'm still enthralled with b/w, so LOVE the one of daughter. She's so beautiful. Tell her we are all in her fan club!! She looked darling in pink today also : )
I love the black and white of daughter! So beautiful!! Such a great smile!
Your kids are so cute! And your photo skillz make me jealous!
LOVE those pics Amanda!! The straight on ones are great, but honestly, the top ones are my favorite. ADORABLE.
I love all the candid shots of kids. They make for the best memories, don't you think? And yes, as it's already been said, your kids are adorable and beautiful! So beautiful. :)
P.S. I think you're a great photogrpaher, too!
I think the consensus is that your kids are gorgeous! For some reason, I just love the candid shots. Although, I have to admit, I do always want the perfectly posed ones of my own kids. I need to let go of that perfectionism!
Do you do your daughter's hair? It's so fun. She is beautiful.
Thanks for commenting at Scripture Sisters! I've so missed your thoughts. Hope to see you there often.
Oh, and thanks for the great widget. I added it to my personal blog and Scripture Sisters. Perfect. Thank you!
Julie, I do do my daughter's hair. It took me forever to learn (even with a hair background!) but we are getting pretty good at it.
You all are so sweet! I think my kids are adorable too. Thanks!
Post a Comment