I am.
And we have been out for not quite a month yet. Ugh.
If you have been reading for awhile you know that when life gets tough I need to make a list of what I am grateful for to remind myself. Here is today's:
- A new walking buddy - I'm totally loving it!
- Diet Pepsi
- Air Conditioning
- The library
- Old Navy's Clearance section
- Spaghetti and pop-tube Bread sticks
- Tillamook's Bubble Gum ice cream
- Scrapbook Magazines
- A good haircut
- A patient husband
So, what is on your list today?
3 comments:
I hear you about the air conditioning. And, I cannot wait for school to start! Unfortunately, we have to wait until late August. It's hot here and since I don't do well with heat, I'm really not motivated to get out and about in it, so my kids end up bored.
My husband cut my hair last night though, and that's always nice!
I love the list! Completely agree on Old Navy Clearance section along with Targets!
Also, the AC sine it's been an average of 110 in Vegas, why did we move here again? Crazy...I know!
tillamook has bubblegum icecream? I'm sold. I love bubblegum icecream.
Post a Comment