I found I Should Be Folding Laundry several months ago when I was looking for some photo challenges. Beth’s blog has become a daily read for me. I enjoy it so much.
This week for You Capture, the theme is Autumn. My favorite thing to take pictures of! The problem, though, is that I have been trying to not use my camera in any of the automatic modes, so my pictures haven’t turned out great. I did get two photos over the weekend that I’m enjoying though:
I love how this tree is four different colors:
With my camera in Manual mode, I’m getting far too many pictures that are slightly out of focus, kind of blurry and a little disappointing. But! I’m learning. I’m reading Understand Exposure 3rd Edition by Bryan Peterson and it’s helping.
What have you been taking pictures of lately? Any favorite fall photos?
8 comments:
I love that first photo! Beautiful!!
Oh, those are so pretty!! You have some serious camera skills!
Keep going! You will get it. I do primarily manual mode now... but it took me a long time :D Love the color in these.
love the different textures in the top picture.
Beautiful photos - I love the first one with all the leaf details and spikes.
just beautiful captures!
I have a lot of problems with blurry photos too...in manual mode. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, unless I'm just too shaky in my hands.
Your photos are beautiful!
Beautiful! I need to learn how to use my camera.
Post a Comment