Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Birthday Giveaway – Part III

In the last ten years of my life, my favorite holidays have been vacations with my family.  Before we had kids, Bryan and I went to Glacier National Park, and to Disney World.  After kids, we’ve been to Estes Park in Colorado; Fort Worth, Texas; Bear Lake in Utah; the Oregon coast; Vegas; Canada; California and more. 

My favorite vacation that we have done was in 2005.  We went to California, and spent a few days with extended family and then took off to southern California and spent a few days with just us.  We went to Lego Land (fun, fun, fun!), and then SeaWorld and stopped in Vegas for a brief visit before heading home.

This scrapbook is just like one that is on our shelf from our family reunion to Bear Lake.  It’s got twenty pages and is a lot of fun.  There are different tags for journaling and decor that can be put where you want them.  The front page would need to be personalized with a location.  This is something I can do, or something that you can do on your own.  Whichever.  It is an 8” x 8” album that reads “memories” down the right edge of the cover. 

DSCN9646 DSCN9647 DSCN9648

To enter this giveaway,  just leave me a comment! I want to hear from everyone that reads.  When did you start reading my blog?  How did you find it?  What keeps you coming back?  Remember, it’s almost my birthday, so as a gift from you, leave me a comment!!

8 comments:

Simpson Family said...

Happy Birthday (soon) My friend! We still miss you like crazy around here. Let's plan a BBQ for your visit. It will be an easy way to see everyone. Let me know your schedule and we will get the planning going.

Christie said...

I honestly don't remember how I found your blog, but I've been reading you almost as long as I've been blogging. You keep me coming back!

Darilyn said...

I don't even remember now how I came across your blog. It was two years ago and I was a beginning blogger. Like most beginning bloggers I would link to others to see who they knew and to check out their blogs. You are the only one that consistently would comment back. So there we have it. You are my only friend I have met through blogging. And I'm happy about that. I wouldn't want to have met anyone else.

Ginna said...

happy birthday!
I'm so glad you talked to my mom and found me, it's been fun to be blog buddies, hasn't it!

Cheryl said...

I can't remember when I started reading you --holy cow, like when you started? I found it because YOU found ME! And I'm still thrilled that you did. :) What keeps me coming back is you, plain and simple. I adore your photography, your sensitivity, your quietness, and your amazing talents (and eye for beauty!).

Seriously, Amanda, you rock. I'm privileged to know you!

Marchezt said...

I really hope you have an awesome Birthday!
I was so happy when we found eachothers blogs and it's been so great to keep up with you and your adorable family! It's been way to long since we've seen eachother, but this has been such a great way to stay in touch!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Eve! I'm going on a chocolate run to add to your gift...see you tomorrow : )

Janelle said...

Happy Birthday! What a talent!