The second ten years of my life, my teen years, Halloween was my favorite holiday. I’m not really sure why. Because I’ve never really been into dressing up. I guess I loved the late night, the candy and the being with good friends and acting silly. Growing up, my mom made the majority of our costumes. Each year, we would dig through the box of costumes and choose which we wanted to be. There was a clown, there was a Dracula, a witch and a bunny. I’m sure there were others, but those are the ones that I remember. In high school I remember wearing an orange tee-shirt that read : “This is my costume!” These days, I wear a witch hat with silver spider-webs all over it. My kids get a kick out of that. Each year, I think, next year I will be fun and dress up even more.
In honor of my teen years, the giveaway is for a chipboard “brag book”. It will fit 4x6” photos. It’s fun with orange, black, purple and lots of ghosts throughout.
To enter this giveaway, leave me a comment telling me what your least favorite holidays are and why.
6 comments:
My least favorite holiday's are Labor day because it seems like such a great time to go camping in Oregon. The weather is beautiful, no work for the hubby and 3 day weekend but there is always tons to do because school is starting the next day.
I am afraid that I don't have a least favorite holiday. Maybe groundhog day because spring NEVER comes early.
I love this one!
My favorites are the 4th of July and Christmas. I love all the colors and the parades and the summer food for the 4th. And Christmas is still just so magical--even if I am the one making the magic these days! :)
Halloween is my favorite!! Pick me! Pick me!! :)
I love candy, I love scary movies, and I love cute Trick-or-Treaters. Halloween is the best!
My least favorite holiday would be Halloween --and only because I'm terrible at coming up with good costumes!
I think my least favorite holiday as a kid was, St. Patrick's Day, I always seemed to be the one with no green on!
Not sure now, but Valentine's Day really seems over rated to me.
Post a Comment