Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Photoshop Playin’

I really shouldn’t sit and play with Photoshop Elements when Bryan isn’t home.  I don’t get anything else done!  Here’s an edit that I did this evening while watching Ugly Betty on DVD.

This is my youngest with his favorite stuffed friend, Puppers, on his head:

 

These are my angry eyes:

I wish I knew how to keep his eyes blue in the picture {they are stunning in real life}, but I don’t know how to do that.

I love this little boy.  He’s energetic and fun-loving, and I’m loving watching him grow into a little boy.

6 comments:

Bridget said...

THose angry eyes are hilarious!

Ginna said...

what a cutie he is! And his eyes are striking even in the b&W.

Anonymous said...

I could show you how in Photoshop : )
what awesome pics!

mahina said...

photoshop is such a wonderful time sucker upper! i love it!

flip flop mama said...

Love the pics! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Mindy said...

Those are great pics! He is a darling little guy.