Saturday, March 21, 2009

Notice anything?

DSCN8288

My youngest put his own pants on this day. 

DSCN8286 

I tried to convince him that they were on backwards and I would help him fix them.

DSCN8289

He refused my offers and insisted that he was comfy.  He pulled on his boots, grabbed Elizabeth (from Thomas & Friends) and off we went to the bus stop.

I tried to get him to smile at me…

DSCN8290

and that is the face I got.  I tried again and I got this one:

DSCN8291

He’s pretty cute.  And pretty fun.  I think we’ll keep him around for a good long while.

10 comments:

Amber said...

Ahhhh, backwards is secondary when he takes the initiative to do it himself. :) My son is 2 1/2 and refuses to do it. By this age, my daughter was doing her own fashion shows!

Kelly said...

I'm with Amber, if they are getting dressed alone, then by all means wear it! He's cute.

Anonymous said...

All of my kids have done this. I guess they don't notice because they're so skinny. I would totally notice.

Oh, the same with the underwear. How do they not notice when the underwear goes on backwards?

He is adorable. Love that last pic.

Ginna said...

hilarious, I love it!!

Mindy said...

That is soooo cute! He's a doll.

Janelle said...

I'm getting a lot of scowls from my kids when I pull out the camera too.

mahina said...

kawena does the same thing! i love it!

Cheryl said...

I love this!
#3 got himself dressed the other day for a Baptism we had to attend --he did all the buttons on his shirt and they were all out of order (luckily, a sweater vest covered them)and his pants were on backward. I just though, "Oh, well! People will know he dressed himself." :)

He is adorable, btw (your son, not mine. Well, mine is, too! But I meant the pictures in the post. :) )

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

What a little character! How cute. :)

Marchezt said...

He is to cute!!