The kindergarten classes made these Santa’s that were displayed in the classroom for the Christmas party. They make me smile. Today, my youngest brought his home and it makes me laugh:
Is Santa happy?
Gotta love kindergarten art.
I would say that Santa is astonished...and maybe happy:)
Ha ha ha!
That is so cute! That made me smile too.
ha! I so felt like the second Santa from the left...but ready to start a new year now! Fun post : )
Love these. I always get a chuckle at the art my girls bring home from school.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I would say that Santa is astonished...and maybe happy:)
Ha ha ha!
That is so cute! That made me smile too.
ha! I so felt like the second Santa from the left...but ready to start a new year now! Fun post : )
Love these. I always get a chuckle at the art my girls bring home from school.
Post a Comment