For You Capture this week, Beth has challenged us to share of ten favorite photos from 2010. Here are mine:
I wish there wasn’t that shadow across her face. Otherwise it would be perfect.
She’s so beautiful.
The Portland LDS temple
At Punchbowl Falls
My favorite flower
At the flag plant with the cub scouts
Watching a barge go up a lock. Love how they lined up from tallest to shortest.
Rain makes for great hair-dos
Love this boy
Toy Story birthday
Baby nephew’s feet
As I look back I feel a little bad that my favorite photos from 2010 don’t include my oldest child. He doesn’t so much want to have pictures taken, but still. For 2011, my goal is to have more favorite photos of my family. I want to use Manual mode with my camera too.
Head over to I Should Be Folding Laundry to play along.
10 comments:
Those cupcakes are the bomb!! I'm totally making those for my husband's next birthday (he'll be 36!) as we love those little guys from Toy Story! Great idea - and fun captures!
These are all great!!! I especially love that one of all of them lined up like that! Very cute!
Very nice shots. Love the angle of the flags and the kids standing from smallest to tallest!
I love them all.
I'm with Katie Gee. Nice stuff!
Great photos!! I really like all those darling kids lined up.....but I may be a LITTLE biased :)
Loving those baby feet and the tulips will always be a fave of mine.
I really want a cupcake.
I love how the shadow on Natalie's face wraps her jawline.
I love my new haircut!
Thanks for today : )
You are such a terrific photographer!
there are some great photos in there. I'm glad you had such a good year. I think my favorite of all those is your youngest on the soccer field, the rain made for a really nice atmosphere!
Post a Comment