Saturday, May 1, 2010

Photo Hunt Challenge

I don’t remember how I came across the Photo Hunt Challenges website.  I came across it in December and thought that it was so cool – all the different pictures on the same topic that all the participants were taking.  I voted on my favorites and planned to play along with the next one, that was in February.  Then I spent half of February sick.  Luckily, I didn’t get too sick in April to participate.  Here are the pictures that I took.  Head over here for links to the other entrants.  And, join in come June for the next one!

A Different Point of View

AmandaD_DifferentPointofView

A Perspective Shot

AmandaD_Perspective

Touch

AmandaD_Touch

Taste

AmandaD_Taste

Sight

AmandaD_Sight

Sound

AmandaD_Sound

Smell

AmandaD_Smell 

Sign of Spring (or autumn)

DSC_0081

Flowers

DSC_0126_edited-1

A letter formed/found in nature 

Letter E

Trio

AmandaD_Trio

Fish

AmandaD_Fish

Water

water_edited-1

Skyward

AmandaD_Skyward

Mother Earth

Mother Earth

Something Rare

AmandaD_SomethingRare

Something Healthy

AmandaD_Healthy copy

Something Colorful

 AmandaD_Colorful

Something Spicy

AmandaD_Spicy

Something Triangular

Triangle

22 comments:

Mal said...

Your Mother Earth is beautiful! I also love your perspective and triangular shots! I see that you are LDS, me too! Anyway glad you joined, it is a lot of fun.

Samara Link said...

So, this is your first time? It seems like there are several new people that entered. That's awesome. I just think it's so cool of Kristi to host this thing. It's a lot of fun to do.
I thought you did a nice job. There are several photos that really jumped out to me. Your Letter in Nature is excellent -- so cool. And your Mother Earth is gorgeous, peaceful and makes me want to go to wherever it is that you took it! Also, those bright, juicy oranges were perfect for Smell.

Alita said...

Wow, I really loved your skyward and mother earth. I can actually see myself sitting there lapping in the freshness of the waterfall. Oh and yes, the oranges. Yes I can smell them. Great color!

This is my first time, too. I really had fun playing along.

Killara girl said...

Firstly, your Mother earth & letter in nature are awesome...what a fantastic place. Your flowers shots are all gorgeous...and I love the fun of colourful & spicy, and the rare cracks me up. great job.

PaddyMac said...

Love your skyward and triangular shots

Darilyn said...

This is fantastic. I may took a look at it myself and participate. Great job on all the pictures.

Mominin said...

Love your Mother Earth shot. Your something rare gave me quite the chuckle. Great job!

Rhonda said...

OMG...what great photos....perspective and rare are my favorites. I do like the sight photo as well.
Very good!!!

kayerj said...

LOL! something rare was the best I've seen :) Your flower shots are amazing and I love, love the kayak. nicely done.

Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Raquel said...

My two picks are 'touch' and 'flowers'. Your 'something rare' is hilarious :o)

ShutterNinja said...

ok, your sound shot makes me smile every time I look at it! I love it! Great work.

Always Faith said...

incredible collection!! I loved the mother earth and the triangular and skyward were gorgeous too! nice job!

Michelle said...

You are amazing! I love looking at your pictures. Every time I see your photos I itch to get a new camera and start up photography. I love the take you took on those...especially the "something rare". And the "letter formed in nature". And the "sound". And the "smell"...it looked really yummy! OK, I think I really liked all of them. That sounds like a fun little hunt. I may have to check it out.

Jaymie said...

Your shots are AWESOME!! I love them. I so wish I was this talented!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Ang said...

great photos! welcome to the challenges... you'll fit in great around these parts ;)

Tonya said...

Wow, I am amazed at your photography talent! I like the found in nature shot a lot:)

Mom24 said...

Great shots! I love the Mother Earth, and cash is pretty rare around here too. lol.

carlene federer said...

thanx for the great comments on the photo hunt, wasn't it fun? Loved your Nature Letter E...very cool! And I lol'd on the cash for 'rare'!

Kristi said...

Loved your entry! You had lovely flower shots, water was also great and the oranges too. The something rare- me too! LOL
Great job!

Michelle said...

Great job on your first photo hunt. My favorites are the kayak shot, the E tree and the mother earth shot.

I'm sure you will make it into the favorites list. :)

I didn't do the last two PH's and I miss them. Gotta get my act together and try for June.

Colleen said...

Skyward, water and mother earth are amazing! I love the wallet/money shot for rare! :)