Of course I remember you! I'm so glad you came across my blog. It will be fun to be blog buddies! Are you doing PTC again this year? It proved to be too complicated for me to do it this year. My son has his birthday on Friday and my hubby has to be at a show down town for his business. It bummed me out to not get to do it this year, but family first, right?
5 comments:
I've seen it! So adorable. Wouldn't mine alittle girl to dress her in, too! :)
Aww! Good thing my girl is still small enough to wear such cute things, or I'd be tempted to hop on the baby train too! :)
Darling! I've thought this a few times when walking through the baby section at various stores!!
Hey...you could always send it my way! : )
Of course I remember you! I'm so glad you came across my blog. It will be fun to be blog buddies! Are you doing PTC again this year? It proved to be too complicated for me to do it this year. My son has his birthday on Friday and my hubby has to be at a show down town for his business. It bummed me out to not get to do it this year, but family first, right?
Post a Comment