Friday, April 16, 2010

Root, root, root for the home team!

DSC_0175DSC_0179 DSC_0148 DSC_0153 DSC_0185

Spring Sports have started here.

This weekend, we have it easy with just one thing: a T-ball game for the 4-year-old.

Let’s hope when he’s in the outfield tomorrow, he’ll keep the glove off his head.

Next week, we’ll have a track meet, soccer and T-ball.

Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

LOVE the pictures!

Cheryl said...

Amanda, your photography is so awesome. The tulips (in your earlier posts) are simply gorgeous. I really like the last photo in this one --the fence one!

Katie Gee said...

Your photography IS awesome! I had no idea you were into it until I started reading your blog. You are a wonderful photographer.

Mindy said...

Awesome pics, as usual! How on Earth will you manage 3 sporting events in one weekend?

In answer to your questions, I haven't printed any of my digi stuff yet but I'm excited to. I use Paint Shop Pro. I have an ancient version, like 8 or something, lol but it works beautifully for me.

jendoop said...

4 year old t-ball is hilarious!

Gotta love spring sports, when it still feels like winter.