Friday, March 19, 2010

Clifford the Big Red Dog

I told you in a post a little while ago that I had volunteered to dress up as Clifford to promote the book fair at my kid’s school.  I’m really not sure what possessed me to volunteer.

 DSC_0554

Can you tell it’s me?

But really, it wasn’t so bad. I almost fell over when someone hugged me from behind.  And those little kindergarteners that I didn’t know were there almost caused me to land on them.  Somehow I managed to stay on my feet and wave and hug and sweat.

It was a heavy costume.  Lots of stuffing:

 DSC_0552

My youngest is so excited to see me.  The other two ignored me. :)

You can’t tell how large I am so I’m okay with these pictures. But this might be the cutest Clifford:

DSC_0579

My youngest wanted to play too.

Ever.

3 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I'm so glad that you posted the Clifford pics...way to go SuperMom!

troutdalite said...

Oh I wish I knew! Ian LOVES Clifford. You would have received a hug around the knee : )

Jeanette said...

Fun!