Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What’s Your Play

I’m not sure who recommended Dolce Photography to me, but I’ve enjoyed reading ever since I found it.  Each week she posts a picture, and has people edit it to their liking.  This week, I decided to jump in and play.

Here is the original shot:

What's Your Play

And here is my edit:

What's Your Play-edit

I use PSE 7.  The first thing I did was a run of the auto levels.  Then I upped the saturation levels of the colors.  To finish it off, I added a bit of a vignette.  What a cool picture!  And a fun way to get to know PSE better.

5 comments:

laura-dolcepics said...

Hi Amanda! Thanks so much for joining in the fun this week! I really like how you've brought out the deep colours of the tractor and made it really stand out in the image. Hope you'll play again!

Darilyn said...

This is so neat. I tried it but it was hard to figure out. I'll keep trying.

Kristin said...

I'm with Laura on this - LOVE the way you made the tractor "pop" out!

. s h e r r y * said...

Awesome colours!!

mahina said...

i love your edit! it looks great and i love the vintage with the red!

i am addicted to editing photos, it is just so fun to take something and make it amazing! you did a great job!

i'll have to check out that blog...