It’s very hard for me to believe but this boy is 4.
He is such a joy. He loves life and you can tell. In honor of his birthday, I’ve decided to interview him.
What if your favorite color? “I like blue, green, red and what else? Black.”
What is your favorite movie? “All of them! Maybe Thomas. Or Buzz.”
What is your favorite TV show? “Special Agent Oso.”
What do you want to be when you grow up? “A cooker at a restaurant.”
What does your dad do? “Work. Housework and cutting work and mows the lawn.”
What does your mom do? “Clean. And whacks the weeds.”
What is your favorite food? “Macaroni and cheese. And spaghetti' o’s.”
What is your favorite thing we do as a family? “Watch TV. And movies!”
Happy birthday, bub! You’re an awesome kid and we’re glad you are in our family. Love you forever and always.
__________________
I’m taking a couple weeks off! Don’t have too much fun with out me!
5 comments:
"whacks the weeds" and "cutting work" are the best answers ever. I love this interview. He is going to look back on this someday and just crack up.
He is too cute! Happy Day to him!
I'll miss ya!
Have fun with your time off! :)
Happy Birthday!!! I love the interview, super cute! I am back to blogging after my long break, I hope you will stop by for an update.
Post a Comment