It's been awhile since I have participated in Sunday Scrappin' and I have missed it! Amy started doing challenges in place of the bonus question, and it sounds so fun! I haven't had a chance to get to the challenges yet, but I plan to...My ta-da this week is that I actually scrapbooked! A woman from church called and invited me over for the morning. I took my CK Kit of the Month from a few months and started getting my daughter's school album put together. I got pre-K through 4th grade done. I can't wait to add pictures and journaling to the pages. I love this kit!
My goals this week are to do the challenges from the last couple of weeks (use buttons, use a paper that I don't like and use a monochromatic theme), and do this weeks which is to use lace on a project. I don't have any lace so I don't know if this will happen, but we will see!
If you do any paper crafts, join us at Sunday Scrappin'. It's a lot of fun!
7 comments:
Welcome back to Sunday Scrappin! I love your pages! I have scrapped my sisters school years up until the 2nd grade I believe and she's now finishing the 7th grade, so I have to get busy. I love how you have all the info on the pages. Great job! Can't wait to see what you come up with this week!
Wow! You got a lot done! I am so far behind I feel like I will never catch up even if I scrap 24/7/365! Happy scrappin' this week!
Great pages! :)
those look really cute. you're an inspiration.
I've no hope of doing scrapbooking at this time, as I'm barely holding my chin above the water line here.
BUT...I did stroll over to your house this a.m. and leave two magnetic helps under the trailer tongue.
Hopefully you'll never be locked out of the house or car again. I hope you have a great week!
Great pages. You got a lot out of one kit.
Good luck with this week's scrapping goals.
Welcome back to Sunday Scrapping.
Good for you to get scrapping again, the pages look wonderful.
I can't wait to see your challenge layouts.
Post a Comment