The post that made me laugh out loud: Back to School Means Back to Homework at Rarely Home Mom. I just adore Julie. I wish that I knew her better when I lived near her.
A couple of days ago I had some ground beef on the counter as I was getting ready to make sloppy joes for dinner and my youngest came up poked it and said, “Cool! We’re having brain for dinner.”
I hit my 10% goal at WW this week. Twenty pounds gone. Yes!
The 5-year-old is pretty much all better and recovered from his surgery. He’s a little cranky still and I think his voice sounds a little different, but he doesn’t give us a thumbs down when we ask him how he’s feeling anymore. Also, he was so super excited to go back to school on Wednesday.
Having all my babies in school {at least for a few hours} and having a husband that works from home means that we get to go on day-time dates. And today is the day! Love alone time with my cute husband. He’s so much fun to be with.
What Happy things happened to you this week?
3 comments:
Day time dates are my favorite! My hubby and I are having one on Valentine's Day, and I can't wait. :)
love all of your happy little things.
CONGRATS on WW success! Very impressive!
Congratulations on your weight lost. That is a huge achievement that takes a lot of persistence. I'm really proud of you.
Post a Comment