Thursday, January 22, 2009

More January Beauty

When did you look up last?

10 comments:

Kelly said...

Amanda! What talent!

Anonymous said...

I especially like the evergreen one. You'll have to do one of those books like scott of your favs.

Darilyn said...

I love these. They are gorgeous. January is a beautiful month.

FluffyChicky said...

The evergreen is awesome!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I'm hopeful that because we finally got some snow last night, it means these clouds actually move and do something. Which hopefully also means that the SUN will come out again. I can guarantee you that I will then look up and probably cry with happiness!

Lovely photos.

Mindy said...

Gorgeous pics Amanda! You are an excellent photogapher. I always enjoy your pics.

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Those pics should be in a coffee table book or a calendar or something. :) you're good.

Annette Lyon said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

Ginna said...

I love that middle one, such lovely colors! Nice stuff. :)