Sunday, January 18, 2009

I’ve been tagged…

Melinda tagged me with this photo tag where you open the sixth folder of pictures and post the sixth picture and tell the story behind it.  So here’s the photo:

DSCN7772

I don’t have six folders (I try not to store a lot of pictures on the computer in case it crashes) so I chose the last folder, but the sixth picture had other people’s kids in it and since I try not to post pictures of other people’s kids, I couldn’t use that; so I chose this one instead. :)

I took this when we went to get my daughter from the bus the other day.  Ever since we’ve moved here, I have thought that the sky is huge.  I guess this is because there aren’t the tall mountains of Utah.  I was inspired by this post of my friend’s to look up more so I took a couple pictures of what I saw.

I’m supposed to tag six people so I am going to tag: Ginna, Dulsanna, Janelle, Kami, Annette and Julie P.

7 comments:

Annette Lyon said...

I love my Utah mountains. I knew a girl who hated them (moved from Virginia or some place w/out them) because she felt like she lived in a Tupperware bowl here. I'll do the tag soon!

Bridget said...

Great picture. I love the clouds.

Mindy said...

Thanks for playing along. That is a beautiful picture! I miss my Colorado mountains a lot.

Ginna said...

I love that sky picture! I was really having a hard time at the beginning of Jan, everything was so grey, and the streets were so slushy and gross, then I looked up and it's really made a difference. I was thinking there was nothing to take pictures of, but I was so wrong! I'm glad it inspired you too.
And now I'm tagged!

Ginna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You take really lovely pictures.

Janelle said...

Oh I don't even have photo folders. I am seriously organizationally deficient.