It has been ages since I played along with Cecily and her Photo Story Friday. I’ve not been taking as many pictures lately and I really need to change that. I got some shots yesterday so I thought I’d play along this week.
With the two older kids in school, it is just my youngest son and I for eight hours of the day. The first two weeks were hard – he was bored and when they finally got home, he would be mad at them and refuse to play with them. I think he’s used to it now, and we’re enjoying the time together. He loves to bake. And sing along with music. He likes to do puzzles and play games.
Yesterday afternoon we sat down to play my favorite childhood game – Sorry!
I have a cold which is why I look so pale and my nose is so red. :(
His attention span isn’t the longest so we played with two men each. He was doing a fine job – suddenly he doesn’t seem to need help counting out the spaces. He knows that he needs a 1 or a 2 to get out of start. He does think that “home” is “jail” for some reason.
Right before his turn, I told him that he needed a 5 to win.
He flipped the card over and…
he won. He was so thrilled. And I was thrilled that he loves a game that I loved as a child.
5 comments:
fun! Congratulations to the boy for the win.
If you want to wander down my road I’m home.
what a special time to share with your youngest. You'll have to show him this someday!
What a little smartie! I am so impressed!
It is hard for the youngest when everyone else leaves them behind for school.
Fun pictures!
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.
Those are great photos! It looks like he did a great job at the game. I love his total look of surprise. . . I hope things continue to get better with the others in school.
That is a good game. Great post and pictures.
Post a Comment